Thursday, May 15, 2008

Doctor Jones, we've heard a lot about you

It’s almost time. The long promised – and pimped – Indiana Jones Blog-a-Thon starts tomorrow, and will run for a week until 23rd May. I have already heard from a few people who have written some excellent pieces. If I were the punning kind, I’d say we have top men working on it. Top…Men. Whaddayaknow? I am the punning kind.

Here is how the whole thing will go:

- Put up a piece(not that piece) on your blog, and send me a link.

- Fine, I get it, you don’t want to email me for fear of catching a disease. That’s OK, too. There will be a nexus on top of the page for the week of the blog-a-thon. Add a comment to it with the link to your piece, and I’ll update the list accordingly.

- You have a life, which is why you don’t own a blog, but you wanted to write a few paragraphs on the ways Short Round is a better character than Data. Send it to me in Word format, and I’ll put it up on the main site with credit to you.

What can I say – this is all very exciting, and I am looking forward to the fun and frolics.

Important: Please note that I am in Turkey, and there is a 7-10 hours time difference with the States.

4 comments:

Kevin J. Olson said...

I'll be getting something to you this week. This will be fun.

Greg said...

Now who would ever argue that Short-Round was better than Data?

Unknown said...

I've got something in the works as well and well send it soon.

Kevin J. Olson said...

Here's mine. I also emailed you. Thanks for putting this together. it was fun to write.

http://kolson-kevinsblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/you-have-chosen-wisely-or-why-last.html